Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CASE Study--You Rock My World

Hi everyone! It's time for another CASE Study challenge. Here is this week's inspiration:


You can see the original post HERE. There were so many directions to go with CASE-ing this card--the frame, the shape, the colors... I decided to go in a little different direction and focus on the overlap of colors. Plus, the original card was all-digi, and I decided to do another all-digi card.

Want to see?



I stamped the spray mists by using two different digital brushes from Splendid Fiins. I recolored and rotated the brushes in between stamping (I think I ended up with 6 different colors). I stamped the digital sentiment from Robyn Meierotto--I love that sentiment.

After printing the card, I sprayed an iridescent mist over the digital misting. Here's a close-up of the misting:



I'd love to see what you come up with for the inspiration card! You can link up your cards on the CASE Study blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) PTI
Other paper: (Premium Matte Photo Paper) OfficeMax
Digital stamps: (mist brushes from Knock-Outs collection) Splendid Fiins at The Lilypad; (sentiment from Word Art Love) Robyn Meierotto
Mist: (Pearl) Tattered Angels




16 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and I hope I'll be able to play along this week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.
    seriously, you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I'll play this week. The case card truly is a masterpiece and i lobe the new card too. I must get in to digi creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the original BIG TIME, and I love the inspired overlap spray take too! Great Inspiration, I was so inspired when I saw it again on CASE study that I jumped out of my chair and was the first to post LOL!

    Then again, I flipped when I saw the original posting of it!

    Have a great day Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic spraying! It looks so precise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun technique! this is awesome
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, so this is awesome. #kthnxbye

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally remember your card being CASEd. I loved it when I first saw it, and I love your second edition, too. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shut the front door...I SO LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! Those splatters look so real - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jocelyn, this card is SO much FUN!! It's just amazing that this was done by the computer and not with real inks and sprays. It looks the ocean foam would look in a card artist's dream. Your very digitech talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs