Friday, December 18, 2015

Getting Embellish-y with Maya Road

Hi everyone! Are you ready for the holidays? I wish I had one more month. :)

Merry Tree

I'm on the Maya Road blog sharing three last-minute holiday cards. It's no secret I like to use embellishments, and I wanted to mix embellishments and the October Afternoon papers from the gorgeous Maya Road Holiday Treasures kit. In addition to the embellishments and papers, the kit has a beautiful stamp set. :)

I hope you'll check out the post (here)!

Jolly

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a happy holidays!


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is one festive card. Love it. Happy holidays Jocelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not having another month to get ready for the holidays explains why I'm so very late to this post! *hangs head* Looks like you are showcasing a fun and festive kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs