Monday, September 22, 2014

Neat & Tangled Release Day 1

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!



It's release week at Neat & Tangled! To kick things off, we're sharing projects using the Creepy Cute, Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments, Creepy Cute Dies, and Spooktacular Sequins. Danielle is sharing pictures of the products on the Neat & Tangled blog.

Here's how I used the sets:

Trick or Treat


Aren't those little guys adorable? I masked and added the bow on the ghost. I realized after I took the picture that I used my "draft" ghost instead of the final one. Oops! I really need reading glasses. 

I added the face to the candy corn--isn't he the cutest? The ghost and candy corn are from the Creepy Cute, and the sentiment and spider are from the Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments

Trick or Treat


After I had all of the elements on the AC Haunted Hollow paper, I felt like it needed something more. I flipped through my pins and saw THIS gorgeous card by Rahel Menig. I *loved* the glitter edges and had to try it. I also added a few drops of a metallic mist. Here's the card in the light:

Trick or Treat

There's a giveaway! Comment on the Neat & Tangled blog to win the Creepy Cute and Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments sets.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies
Stamps: (ghost, bow, candy corn, smile from Creepy Cute; (sentiment, banner, spider from Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments) Neat & Tangled
Cardstock: (Neenah 110lb) 
Patterned paper: (Haunted Hollow) Amercian Crafts
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Antique Silver mist) Maya Mist; (Opaque White Mister Huey's) Studio Calico
Copics
Embellishments: (Spooktacular sequins) Neat & Tangled; (doily) craft supply; (Pumice Distress Glitter) Tim Holtz

7 comments:

  1. aww how cute.. totally love that ghost...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the bit of doily, and the sparkle around the edges. Great die cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and I do like
    that glitter edge!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putting a big bow on the ghost is just too perfect! And the edges and spots of glitter are just right. What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs