**For my Scraptastic Club May release post, please click HERE.
Hi everyone! Eek! It was exciting to type that "DT" post title! :)
It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches May/June release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies are now available to purchase. You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Since Paper Smooches is working along side of Xyron adhesives this week, they have a special prize to offer one random winner as well. The prize is worth $100. To see a photo of the prize, please visit the PS blog. You can visit the Xyron blog to see what their fabulous team has created with our PS products. While you are there, you will have a chance to win a $20. gift code to win some PS products!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, May 4th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, May 5th to see if you are one of the FIVE lucky winners. (four PS winners and one Xyron winner)
Jocelyn Olson <--You are here
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Here's my card using the Kitschy Kitchen stamps and Kitchen Icons dies:
The rolling pin, jar, and sentiment are from the new Kitschy Kitchen stamps, and I used the Kitchen Icons dies for the rolling pin and jar. I added the "F" from the Mini Monograms set to make the jar look like a flour canister. I did want to point out that the bottom of the jar is solid, but I trimmed a piece of paper to cover the black area.
For the paper piecing and layered papers, I used digital papers from Sahlin Studio and Paislee Press (yep, it's a hybrid card). I added a few hearts from the Paper Smooches Hearts dies. Here's a close-up:
I used the Xyron Adhesive Dots to attach the flour jar and paper layers. These dots are super strong! They reminded me of the old Super Glue commercial with the guy in the hard hat hanging from the i-beam (anyone remember that commercial??). Those die-cuts are staying put even through the mail--love that. :)
Thanks for stopping by! Next on the hop is my talented and sweet friend Kalyn.
Clear stamps: (rolling pin, jar, sentiment from Kitschy Kitchen); ("f" from Mini Monograms) Paper Smooches
Cardstock: (white, Linen Vellum) PTI; (white woodgrain) Simon Says Stamp
Patterned papers: (floral, yellow, gingham, red with flowers from Pure Happiness) Sahlin Studio; (pink stripe from About Us) Paislee Press
Dies: (rolling pin, jar from Kitchen Icons dies), (Hearts Dies) from Paper Smooches; (circles and large heart) Silhouette America
Other: (enamel dot) My Mind's Eye; (doily) Wilton