Saturday, October 3, 2015

WCMD with My Favorite Things

Hi everyone! Happy World Card Making Day! I love this day. If you're a card maker, I hope you're getting a chance to make some cards today! :)

This month, I'm guesting with the My Favorite Things Challenge Team!! I'm so excited! This month's release is so wicked cool--I had a few squeals when I opened my package. ha ha

To celebrate WCMD, the MFT Challenge blog inspiration all day long, and I'm joining the fun. Yeah!! The theme is Christmas, old and new, and here's what I made:


Magic of the Season

Do you see the new stamps? The stamped images on the sweaters and the sentiment are from the new Winter Wonderland set. This set is adorable with fab scene-building winter images and awesome sentiments. I love this sentiment in particular and had to use it! This set will be released October 6th. 

For my "old," I cut the Comfy Sweaters out of white cardstock and stamped the Winter Wonderland images. I Copic-colored the sweaters. Here's a close-up:


Magic of the Season

For the background, I made my own stripe by inking Grout Grey through the All Lined Up stencil. After creating the panel, I die-cut it with the Inside Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles. These dies are cool (and addictive!). I finished off the card with a Field Day card base die-cut using the Blueprints 13

Be sure to check out the MFT Challenge Blog--lots of awesome stuff!

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your creations at MFT this month! Love this sweater card, so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! Your sweaters are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! Love the sweaters you created and that great striped panel too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs