Friday, September 25, 2015

Miss You

Hi everyone! Ready for the weekend? :)


I Miss You

I'm on the Altenew blog sharing a couple of cards. I used the beautiful Painted Flowers set and watercolored them. It was the first time I had ever used this set (why??), but I loved it! I went pretty CAS with these cards. :)

Here's a close-up:

I Miss You

There is a picture of the other card and more details on the Altenew blog. I hope you check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Joycelyn, this is such a beautiful card. Love the soft colours. Love Altenew stamps too, like you I have a set I havent used yet. Thats the problem with so many releases of stamps it sometimes feels like we will never get to the end of the pile and use all there is. So much inspiration around. Off to check out tour other card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful As are the cards, of course. ;) I like how you've given the flowers so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs