Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little--EEK!

For my Print Candee post, please see here.

I wasn't going to blog again today, but I just saw on the Paper Crafts blog that I was an Honorable Mention for Stamping Royalty! A friend e-mailed me the news, and I couldn't believe it, but there it was. I think I nearly passed out from excitement!

Since the card was on the PC blog, I guess I can share it with you here. It's a good thing I snapped a couple of quick (and not so hot) pictures of the card before I sent it off!


 Everything on the card, including the chevron background, is stamped. It is definitely the type of holiday card I would send out--bold, graphic, colorful. Here's a close-up of the sentiment to see the heavy embossing on the "merry":



The funny part is, I was getting a second version of this card ready this morning to resubmit to the Holiday Cards and More call. I guess that's out now.

Congrats to the other Stamping Royalty honorable mentions! I was super thrilled to see my good friend Emily's card and my former DT-mate Chunyan's cards! I can't believe I'm on the same page with such good stampers.

One winner is selected from the Stamping Royalty Honorable Mentions. If you like my card, you can vote for it by going here and voting. Thank you! I'm so excited if I win or not. :)

Thanks for looking!

27 comments:

  1. Congrats! This card is really amazing! I totally voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your card was stamped. That is truly worthy of the "royalty" tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous!! I would love to know how you did it! Is the white embossed? What stamps did you use? I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous graphic CAS card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! What a fabulous card! Love the way you did the sentiment! :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS! You are SOOOO awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And please tell us how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just awesome! Absolutely amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally doing my little happy dance for you Jocelyn! How wonderful.. and of course it's so well deserved, your card is FanTabuLous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I'm so happy to be an honorable mention with you. I love your bold card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah how exciting!!! Congrats, Jocelyn! This card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I was totally convinced that this card was mostly digital. Awesome card, and big congrats, Jocelyn! Well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fabulous CAS card!!! Congrats... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted for ya! Would love to know what stamps you used, love the fonts

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very very happy for you! Love this card. I like the others, would love to know what stamps you've used to achieve such an awesome inspiring and totally cool look! Did I say congratulations yet? No? Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Jocelyn! That is one awesome card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO EXCITING!!!! And so awesome that it's for a 'totally you' kind of card :) Love all the cool fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fantastic card, Jocelyn - I can't believe the great stamping. Congratulations on being chosen as an honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card!! Congrats!! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, Jocelyn! I'm so honoured to be in this group with you!! Your card is amazing. It looks like subway art and I can't believe it was all stamped. It looks like Cameo work. I'm glad you shared the close up photo of the glossy Merry 'cause it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS! Love this card--I can't believe everything is stamped! Do share the white ink you used!!???? My white ink is HORRIBLE!

    FAB JOB! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats Jocelyn it's a very COOL card!!! Well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay! So excited for you! That is one awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So crazy excited for you!!! I really LOVE this card BIG time!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats Jocelyn :0)
    Love the bold graphic text and that shiny embossing just makes that red pop!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs