Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Baby Gift

Happy April 1st! My Print Candee teammates and I are sharing our Print Candee creations today, and the theme was "anything goes." Got to love that theme! Looking through their website, I ran across Pink Pueblo's Jungle Animals brushes and knew I had to use them. Here's what I came up with:


I made a baby boy thank you card set for a new mom, and the bag holds the cards. I had a little bag from Hobby Lobby, and I simply stamped the elephant and added some patterned paper behind it to dress up the bag. Inside the bag, I included 6 notecards:


I started with a solid background in Photoshop and then stamped the animal image in white. The sentiments are computer-generated only because it was faster than embossing them all. ;) Here are the other animals:


Yes, the photography was terrible...my son was waking up from his nap and hollering at me, so I was rushing. What was I thinking using that busy patterned paper in the background??



The little chick is from Pink Pueblo's Easter Photoshop Brushes. I could have substituted "Happy Easter" and that would have worked, too.

I liked the elephant image the best...isn't he too cute? Thanks for looking, and if you get a chance, take a peek at my Print Candee teamies' blogs (the links are on the right).

Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Who can think with hollering in the background? I second you on the elephant - it's too adorable! I love giving card sets for shower/baby gifts too, since it's something I know I definitely used a lot of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh those animals are too cute for words! Love their clean style and printing them on colored paper was genius! Adds a new flair to clean and simple! And I didn't even notice that patterned paper back there - your photography is still A+ in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these, absolutely adore them! Great to use the solid background and then have the focal point in white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are darn adorable!!! love how you used the super cute images for thank you cards. we must have been on the same wavelength. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super adorable, Jocelyn! I love the simple designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these bright, crisp and simple designs! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the white animals on the colourful backgrounds. Such a perfect set of card for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute ... I love these..so fun ... Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo much fun Jocelyn! FAB collection of colours and totally awesome CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how CUTE...I love these....so darn cute..

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet, thoughtful -- and CUTE -- gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all too adorable and I can get NOTHING done when the little one is up and running around! NOTHING!

    Awesome gift set and perfect for a new MOM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh Jocelyn! Such happy, fun and colourful cards! An awesome gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMAZING! I love every single one of these! LOOOVE the bold colors and those images! Great card set/gift! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs