Friday, November 15, 2013

Graphic Christmas

Hi everyone! Are you sick of Christmas cards yet? I hope not because the CAS-ual Friday team is teaming up with the Curtain Call team for a joint challenge.

Both teams are making projects based on the Curtain Call inspiration picture. We're also using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps (although you can use any products to enter the challenge).

I was inspired by the greenery:




I die-cut a wreath from A Little Hut on my Cameo. For the bow, I stamped and heat embossed one of the stars from Christmas Carols, fussy cut it, and added it to the center. I finished the card by stamping the sentiment from the same set.

Here's a close-up:




If you want to join in this week's CAS-ual Fridays/Curtain Call challenges, the winner will receive a prize from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps:



You can link up your projects HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies
Cardstock: (White Linen) Ellen Hutson; (green, red) Bazzill
Clear stamps: (sentiment, star from Christmas Carols) CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Ink: Versamark; (Onyx Black) Versafine
Embossing powder: (Gold Ultra Fine) Ranger
Die: (wreath, bow from Wreath Gift Set) A Little Hut

14 comments:

  1. what a beautiful wreath! love how you've 'strung it up' on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jocelyn! A very cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the wreath/bow.....maybe I need to get those! This is so crisp and clean and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card. I'm guessing you taped the string behind the wreath. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Jocelyn! I like the clean design and strong colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! LOVING that wreath!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfectly perfect. love that wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW incredibly gorgeous !!! Love it... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers! That die cut wreath is specatucular! I love how perfectly it goes with the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. for real this is STUNNING. pinning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs