Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rock Chalk Baby Blog Hop

Hi everyone! In blog world, it's often hard to throw someone a baby shower, so instead, we're having a baby blog hop:

The Gallery Idol '12 ladies and I are having a blog hop for Erin Lee Schreiner, who's having a baby boy this month. Yeah! Big congrats, Erin!! If you want to hop along along, you can start at Aga's blog.

Erin likes forest critters, and I went with the woodland theme for this non-traditional baby card:

Oh Hello There


Isn't that little fox to die for? I love his little face. I made a custom sentiment using the Milo's ABCs from Lawn Fawn.

Want to hop along and wish Erin well? Here are the other peeps participating:


Jocelyn Olson <--You are here.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Next up is my dear friend Joscie!


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Avery Elle; (Rustic White) PTI
Clear stamps: (sentiment from Milo's ABCs) Lawn Fawn
Ink: (Smokey Grey) Versafine


23 comments:

  1. eeek! this is the cutest card ever! i love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I totally see where you were going here Jocelyn!! Love your non-traditional card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Love. This is perfect in so very many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, ohMYgosh. the cutest freaking card EVEEERRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! SOOOO cute, The fox is soo stinking cute!! I'm so checking out those digital stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED seeing the digi queen in action, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't think one could have such deep feelings of love for a card. I can't let my husband see this one or he'll think I'm two-timing him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so sweet, Jocelyn -- very unexpected, clever and fun with great coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok I think that fox IS to die for! you pick the best most interesting and special images and sentiments and I love coming to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how this one turned out! You make cute look so easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOODNESS! Your cards make me swoon - seriously amazing Jocelyn! I love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ACKKKKKK! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seriously love. You are so amazing Jocelyn! Sending MUCH love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh...this is amazingly sweet, it reminds me of a storybook!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card! I love the red fox!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun and sweet card!... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card was adorable when I saw it in person, and it keeps on getting sweeter! Have you thought about maybe making the sentiment a different color? ppffffffttttt:p heehee!

    Loves ya! We really must get together again. I promise to actually make something next time:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh hello there is this not the sweetest little foxy card ever? Blue hair under the red cap, you are so creative! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH my! This is so sweet!! Gorgeous card, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, she really is the sweetest Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh goodness......This is adorable! And you made this with the group? Amazing!!! So glad we got to chat the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This may be the cutest baby card ever! I do love that little fox.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs