Sunday, November 10, 2013

Let's Taco 'Bout It

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I got to see a Cirque de la Symphonie show today, which was awesome. The aerial stunts freak me out a little, but I suppose that's the point. :)



It's time for another Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts. Want to see the sketch?


My new Paper Smooches stamps came last week, but since I was in D.C., I haven't had a chance to use them. I've been looking forward to using the Calorie Free set--it's a hoot!


I masked the taco from the Calorie Free set and stamped the beer mug from A Magical Spring. I colored them with Copics and layered them over Glitz paper and a journaling card from BasicGrey.

On the journaling card, I die-cut a hang tab using the Paper Smooches Toppers Dies. I *love* these dies! I will definitely be using them frequently. Here's a close-up:



You can link up your Paper Smooches projects using the sketch HERE. I hope you'll play along. For more inspiration, you can see my fab teammates' projects:



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!


Supplies
Cardstock: (White Linen) Ellen Hutson; (white) PTI
Patterned paper: (red gingham from Cashmere Dame) Glitz Design
Clear stamp: (taco, sentiment from Calorie Free; beer mug from A Magical Spring) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Inky Black Mr. Huey's mist) Studio Calico
Embellishments: (journaling card from Fact or Fiction) BasicGrey; (sequin) Kelly Purkey
Die: (hang tag topper from Toppers dies) Paper Smooches
Embossing: (Stripes Impression Plate) PTI
Copics

15 comments:

  1. Love this card!!! Too cute.... I heart the sentiment used too! Awesome... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Cirque shows are AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! That sentiment it soooooooooo fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you used the journaling tag as the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gingham paper paired with the food and drink. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cool!! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SOOOOOOOOO amazing, Jocelyn! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card design- look at the layers and the papers and that arrow! ANNNNNNNND you used the new Topper dies! LOVE:) You are the BEST--- and I'm drooling over this creation (and every creation really!)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and how the gingham peeks through the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool card - love the journal card as a background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Jocelyn! So many great things to look at but my favourite thing is the beer paired with the taco!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lets taco bout how much I think this card is awesome! very funny sentiment and fab coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs